Porsche at Le Mans in Numbers!
So the bright sparks at Porsche were tapping away on their computers and monitoring the cars very closely throughout the 24hrs in Le Mans.
Check out Porsche at Le Mans in Numbers:
- 5,382,82 Kilometres Complete
- 25,293 Gear Changes
- 224.2 km/h average wind speed
- 27 Celsius Highest cockpit temperature
- 116 Tyres used
- Longest Stinit: Neel Jani 10hrs 10mins
- Top Speed 340.2 km/h
- 120 Crew
- 1,896 litres of fuel used
- 13.5 gigabytes of data transmitted per car
- 90 pit stops 30 per car
Definitely a year to remember, bring on next year!